Under the patronage of Dr. Abdulaziz Alhamid Rector of PSAU, Deanship of IT and Distance Learning organized a ceremony on Sunday13/1/2019 for the launch of Mawared System “Government Resources Planning”.
You are here
- The team of IT Services Portal met on Monday 12/4/1440H. the meeting discussed the portal’s suggested designs, editing, and launch date.
It is worth mentioning, the portal includes a number of services that benefit all the university members.
- Deanship of IT and Distance Learning received on 11/4/1440H a delegation from King Abdul Aziz City for Sciences and Technology.
- Dr. Khaled Alnowaiser Dean of IT and Distance Learning received at the Digital Content Development Center a delegation from Lectorio Company, which is interested in developing the content of the Medicine College. The meeting was on Monday 13/4/1440H.
- Deanship of IT and Distance Learning held a meeting with the technical team of the executing company of the Government Resource Planning Project System. The meeting aimed to discuss the new Application of Financial and Administrative System.
- Deanship of IT and Distance Learning held a meeting in the presence of Dr. Nasser Al Kahtani Vice-Rector of Development and Quality. The meeting aimed to review the work progresses in the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Initiative.
- Dr. Khaled Alnowaiser Dean of IT and Distance Learning met the team of the main e-portal development. The meeting aimed to make comprehensive reviews carried out by the Deanship to develop its services.
- In the presence of Prof. Abdul Aziz Al Hammed Rector of PSAU, the deanship organized the inauguration ceremony of launching “Government Resource Planning System for the Development of the Financial and Administrative System of the University”.
- Dr. Khalid Alnowaiser Dean of IT and Distance Learning directed to activate the Consulting Office at the organizational chart of the deanship. The office includes the following consultants:
1- Nayef Al Enzi
2- Dr. Osama Saif Al Deen.
- Dr. Abdullah Jumaa Vice-Rector paid an inspection visit to the Center of Digital Content Development at the Deanship of IT and Distance Learning. He took a look at the center equipment and listened to a brief about the center and its services to the educational processes.